Finding your suitable readers for panasonic juicer 176 is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for panasonic juicer 176 including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
888 reviews analysed
1. Juicer, Juice Extractor, Aicook Juicer Machine with 3” Wide Mouth, 3 Speed Centrifugal Juicer for Fruits and Vegs, with Non-Slip Feet, BPA-Free
- 3” WIDE FEED CHUTE DESIGN &
- HEALTHY DELICIOUS JUICER – Extracts up to 26% more juice and 36% more vitamins and minerals than other juicers. All materials that come in contact with food are FDA &
- NON-SLIP RUBBER FEET – Prevent the juicer from operating without the cover locked into place. Overload protection automatically shutting the machine down when it senses that the machine is overloaded. Equipped with Non-slip Rubber Feet at the bottom of the juicer, more stable than other juicers.
- 3 YEARS WARRANTY – Provide lifelong technical consultation and customer service ready to serve you within 24h.
- vegetables, without slicing and chopping, completely liberate your hands, reducing prep time to get the delicious juice.
- EASY CLEANING – Fit whole fruits &
- SAFETY LOCKING ARM &
- THREE-SPEED MODES FOR FRUIT AND VEGETABLE – “P” to fastest speed, “I” low speed, “II” fast speed. 3 speed control maximizes juice yield from soft, leafy greens and hard fruits.
2. Machines Masticating Extractor Function Vegetables
- ???? 2 YEARS WARRANTY + 1 YEAR EXTRA WARRANTY – Juicer using advanced technology, UL, ETL certification. Provide lifelong technical consultation and customer service.
- ???? UPGRADE THE SPIRAL SYSTEM – 7 segment spiral opening up each cell for maximum juice yield, minimal oxidation, most nutrition.
- ???? 80 RPM SLOW MASTICATING AND GRINDING – 90% More Nutrition Growth. Without creating too much heat and friction, reserves the vitamins, enzymes, minerals, trace minerals and nutrients. Less foaming and no clogging.
- ???? JUICE & PULP SEPARATION FUNCTION – Perfectly separates the pomace from the juice, and extracts the nutrients from the fruits and vegetables into juice. Enjoy the pleasure of less pulp.
- ???? BABY HEALTH AND SILENT – Runs less than 60 decibels. Safe PMMA material, easy to assemble, operate, and clean, dishwasher-safe parts make cleanup a breeze. A heavy-duty and stable body that let you enjoy a quiet life.
If you are the sort of a person who doesn’t compromise on quality and is ready to shell a little extra then Machines Masticating Extractor Function Vegetables is your choice. They say you either buy a quality product once or buy cheap products every day, the cost comes to same.
The new Machines Masticating Extractor Function Vegetables comes with best Price. It is industry’s most trusted, most preferred and quality Panasonic Juicer 176 and it considered as Gold Standard by many users as well as non-users.
If you are looking for a long-time investment with a quality Panasonic Juicer 176 then don’t look beyond Machines Masticating Extractor Function Vegetables. The product is featured, highlighted and appreciated in Reviews of Panasonic Juicer 176 in 2020 and this has been backed by many users.
3. Breville Je98xl Fountain 850 Watt Extractor
- Dishwasher-safe parts; includes 1-liter juice jug with froth separator, filter basket, and cleaning brush
- Safety locking arm; overload protection LED; large-capacity pulp collector
- Construction Materials – Heavy Grade Polymer Body, Stainless Steel Micro Mesh Filter Basket
- Extra-wide 3-inch feeder chute can create 8oz. cup of juice in just 5 seconds
- 850-watt dual-speed motor; powerful stainless-steel cutting disc for fast results. Overload Protection LED : To prevent against unsafe operation
- Measures approximately 13-1/5 by 16-1/2 by 18-1/5 inches; 1-year limited warranty
- Dishwasher-safe parts; includes 1-liter juice jug with froth separator, filter basket, and cleaning brush
- Safety locking arm; overload protection LED; large-capacity pulp collector. Pulp Container Capacity – 2.6 Pulp Container. Voltage – 110-120 Volts. Power – 800 Watts
- 850-watt dual-speed motor; powerful stainless-steel cutting disc for fast results
- Extra-wide 3-inch feeder chute can create 8oz. cup of juice in just 5 seconds; Stainless steel cutting disc surrounded by Italian made micro mesh filter to extract up to 30% more juice and 40% more vitamins and minerals than other juicers
- Measures approximately 13-1/5 by 16-1/2 by 18-1/5 inches; 1-year limited warranty
Going ahead with our list, we have something very specific to a specific audience. Yes, Breville Je98xl Fountain 850 Watt Extractor has a very selective audience with specific taste. It satisfies customer expectations (Given that your expectations don’t cross a limit) and it adds value for money but more importantly, it adds a style to the user which can be your fashion statement.
Breville Je98xl Fountain 850 Watt Extractor is definitely the must-buy for those who need a little of both quality and price efficiency and as per our analysis, Breville Je98xl Fountain 850 Watt Extractor easily gets the award of Best Panasonic Juicer 176 Under 100$.
4. Breville 800Jexl Fountain 1000 Watt Extractor
- Circular 3-inch feed tube accommodates whole fruits and vegetables. Voltage is 110-120 Volts and over 40,000 filtering pores
- Die-cast steel housing; stainless-steel micromesh filter; titanium-plated cutting disk
- 1.1 quarts Juice Jug capacity, 3.2 quarts Pulp Container capacity book, dishwasher-safe parts
- Locking arm bolts move up to 1/4 in all directions to ensure a snug fit in the locking arm. Note-do not operate juicer more than a minute at a time when using at rapid rate or with firm pressure. Allow the motor to rest for one minute between each use
- 1000-watt juicer with 2 speed controls, high (13,000 RPM) and low (6,500 RPM)
Providing commercial performance with home kitchen convenience, this juicer runs on 1000 watts with two speeds, 13,000 RPM or 6,500 RPM, for juicing hard and soft ingredients. Beautiful die-cast metal design and power combined.
Efficient and nutritious juicing
Fruit is largely composed of water, but its selling point is its nutritional value. How do you extract the juice from fruit, without leaving the nutrients behind? Breville’s Nutri Disc and patented juicing system extract more nutrients than other juicers and transfers less than 1.8F of heat to protect enzymes and maximize nutrient absorption of select nutrients.
The uniquely designed juicing system features a feed chute that is centered over the shredding disc. This allows for more efficient juicing than systems that introduce ingredients on the side of the shredding disc.
Two speeds allow you to adjust for the type of ingredients you are using. It is suggested that when juicing a variety of ingredients with varying textures, you begin with the softer textured ingredients on low-speed then change to high speed for harder texture ingredients. If you are juicing herbs, sprouts or leafy green vegetables either wrap them together to form a bundle or juice them in the middle of a combination of ingredients on low-speed to obtain the best extraction.
An extra-wide, 3-inch across feed chute makes it possible to feed whole apples, carrots, tomatoes, and peeled oranges into the juicer, saving you time and effort.
While juicing, you may notice juice escaping between the plastic juicer cover and the stainless steel filter bowl surround. Try pushing the Food Pusher down more slowly and using the low speed. When large quantities of fruits and vegetables, especially those with high water content such tomatoes and watermelon, are fed into the Feed Chute at a rapid rate, the stainless steel filter basket coverts these into juice so quickly that the force may cause leaking.
- Heavy-duty 1000 watt motor with dual speed control: a low speed (6,500rpm) for softer fruits and vegetables and a high speed (13,000rpm) for harder fruits and vegetables
- Patented extra-wide feed chute (3” wide): juice large fruits and vegetables with little to no cutting or preparation
- Patented direct central feed system for maximum juice extraction
- Nutri Disc with titanium reinforced cutting blades, which ensures the blades stay sharper for longer, and stainless steel mesh filter basket for spinning out the pulp
- Die-cast materials make the 800JEXL both durable and beautiful
- 1 liter juice jug (34 fl. oz.) with froth separator
- Large capacity pulp container with integrated handle
- Cord storage: the power cord wraps around feet and clips into position under the base for a reduced counter-top footprint
- Safety Locking Arm prevents the juicer from operating without the cover locked into place
- Overload protection prevents over-heating, automatically shutting the machine down when it senses that the machine is overloaded
- All materials that come in contact with food are BPA-free, ensuring safe use
- Easy clean-up with the included cleaning brush. All parts except for the mesh filter basket/Nutri Disc and food pusher can be washed on the top shelf of the dishwasher.
BJE820XL: Juice Fountain Duo
800JEXL: Juice Fountain Elite
BJE510XL: Juice Fountain Multi-Speed
BJS600XL: Juice Fountain Crush
JE98XL: Juice Fountain Plus
BJE200XL: Juice Fountain Compact
|Key Feature||Die-cast juicer with soft fruit attachment and variable speed capability||‘Rolls Royce’ of Juicers: die-cast metal matched wtih power||Variable speeds maximize yield across variety of fruits||Makes thicker juices and yields more juice for leafy greens and wheatgrass than non-masticating juicers||Great entry price point for Breville juicers||Compact design takes up less space, with all of the juicing capabilities of the other juicers|
|Type of Juicer||Centrifugal||Centrifugal||Centrifugal||Masticating/slow juicer||Centrifugal||Centrifugal|
|Motor||1200 watt||1000 watt||900 watt||240 watt||850 watt||700 watt|
|Speed||5 speeds ranging from 6,500rpm to 13,000rpm||Low speed of 6,500rpm, high speed of 13,000rpm||5 speeds ranging from 6,500rpm to 12,500rpm||80rpm||Low speed of 6,500rpm, high speed of 12,000rpm||14,000rpm|
5. Extractor Vegetables Centrifugal Anti Drip Stainless
- “Ⅱ” fast speed, 15000 to 18000 RPM, for hard fruits like carrot, celery, beets, kale and others.
- ????LARGER FEED CHUTE AND EASY TO CLEAN – 3” feed chute, completely free your hands, no need to slice for fruits and vegetables smaller than the feed chute. Equipped with brushes to make your cleaning easier and faster.
- ????STABILIZATION AND ANTI-DRIP FUNCTION – Juicer bottom equipped with Non-slip rubber feet, allows you to use the juicer safer and more stable than other juicers. Anti-drip juice mouth, better solve the trouble of leaking juice
- ????UPGRADE THE MOTOR FOR QUIETER JUICING – Lower than 60 dBs, compared to other centrifugal juicers, no horrible noise of juicing. Caring for your baby, don’t worry about waking up sleeping baby. Give you a quieter and more healthy juice life.
- ????FASTEST DUAL SPEED MODES FOR FRUIT AND VEGETABLE – It can create a cup of juice in just 6 seconds.”Ⅰ” low speed, 12000 to 15000 RPM, for soft fruits like oranges, tomatoes and others
- ????3 YEARS WARRANTY AND SAFETY MATERIAL – Made of BPA FREE food grade safe material with UL certification. Provide lifelong technical consultation and customer service ready to serve you within 24h.
If you are buying a Panasonic Juicer 176 for the first time, then you should have Extractor Vegetables Centrifugal Anti Drip Stainless. It has fewer features when you make Panasonic Juicer 176 comparisons of Extractor Vegetables Centrifugal Anti Drip Stainless with any other Panasonic Juicer 176 but what it has is ease of use and best in class service. Go ahead and Grab a Panasonic Juicer 176, grab any Panasonic Juicer 176 but if you are first time user and want a good experience do not look anywhere other than Extractor Vegetables Centrifugal Anti Drip Stainless
6. Panasonic Mj L500 Attachment Certified Refurbished
- Easily processes fruits, vegetables, leafy greens, wheatgrass, nuts, and soy to make a variety of juices, milks, sauces & marinades
- Slow compression prevents juice discoloration, separation and while maintaining flavor and vitamins
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic box. Only select sellers who maintain a high performance bar may offer Certified Refurbished products on Amazon.com
- Quiet operation, high-efficiency 290W, 65 rpm low-speed motor
- Powerful slow juicer preserves nutrients from fruits and vegetables
Panasonic Mj L500 Attachment Certified Refurbished is a relatively new and late entrant in the market but surprisingly has surpassed beyond Juicer Wide Mouth Juice Extractor, Aicook Juicer Machines BPA Free Compact Fruits &Amp; Vegetables Juicer, Dual Speed Centrifugal Juicer With Anti-Drip Function, Stainless Steel Juicers Easy To Clean which have been in market longer than anyone. Panasonic Mj L500 Attachment Certified Refurbished brings you the best of the quality in the lowest possible cost. The Best feature of Panasonic Mj L500 Attachment Certified Refurbished is what has kept in the market.
It certainly makes appearance in Reviews of Panasonic Juicer 176 in 2020 owing to its price penetration strategy in the market. If you own a Panasonic Juicer 176 and it could be any of the high value Panasonic Juicer 176, chances are that would be much costlier than Panasonic Mj L500 Attachment Certified Refurbished. Panasonic Mj L500 Attachment Certified Refurbished will have more than 50% of all its features.
7. Azeus Extractor Germany Made Reinforced Centrifugal
- ????STABILIZATION AND ANTI-DRIP FUNCTION – Juicer bottom equipped with non-slip rubber feet and allows you to use the juicer safely and more stable. Practical anti-drip spout prevents dripping after extraction and keeps working top clean. In addition, the safety lock arm ensures that the cover remains tight during extraction. The overload protection system will shut off the juicer once overheating.
- ????2 MODES – “1” low speed runs from 12000 to 15000 RPM for softer fruits like raspberries, strawberries, oranges, and others
- ????EUROPEAN ENGINEERED – AMERICAN GUARANTEE – Based on the confidence in the quality of the product itself and giving consumers the greatest peace of mind, the device is protected within 15 years so you can buy with confidence and juice happily ever after.
- “2” fast speed runs from 15000 to 18000 RPM for harder fruits like apples, apricots, pears, plums and many others. Different juicing modes are made to meet your immediate needs.
- ????CLEAN-UP IS A SNAP – a simplified design, based on the full ensure of its better performance. The appliance is easy to assemble and easy to clean. Moreover, it is equipped with a special brush to ensure the filter gets 360° without dead angle cleaning.
- ????PATENTED EXTRACTION SYSTEM FOR HIGHER JUICE YIELD – The titanium reinforced blade (163 Chopping Blades) and Germany-made 2-Layer micro mesh filter basket are made out of stainless steel and together are designed for optimum juice and nutrient extraction.
8. Panasonic Mj H200 W Domestic Genuine Products】【Ships
- ● Japanese Instruction Manual Download Site URL: https://panasonic.jp/juice/p-db/MJ-H200_manualdl.html
- ◆ accessories: ● Juice cup / ● brush/ ● Japanese Instruction Manual
- ※ ◆ Power supply: AC 100 V (50/60 Hz) / ※ ◆ Power consumption: 170 W (when juicer is used)
- ◆ Rated time: continuous / ◆ Rotation speed: 11900 rpm / min (no load) / ◆ Cutter material: stainless steel / ◆ Safety function: ● Motor protection device / ● Lid safety device
- ◆ Capacity: about 500 mL / ◆ Body size: about (W) 21.0 × (D) 29.4 × (H) 29.3 cm (when using juicer) / ◆ Body weight: about 3.0 kg (when using juicer) / ◆ Power cord length: about 1.0 m
Panasonic Mj H200 W Domestic Genuine Products】【Ships is present in top 10 since a long time. In terms of customer satisfaction and ease of use, Panasonic Mj H200 W Domestic Genuine Products】【Ships wins the users. Most of them who buy Panasonic Mj H200 W Domestic Genuine Products】【Ships once wont by anything else although it offers very limited features and specifications.
The only reason for brand loyalty is ease of use. This product had a special mention in Reviews of Panasonic Juicer 176 in 2020 for not expanding user base but definitely not loosing any. The shift of people from Panasonic Juicer 176 to any other Panasonic Juicer 176 is least.
9. Breville Bje200xl Fountain 700 Watt Extractor
- Dishwasher-safe parts; custom cleaning brush included ; Voltage:110-120 Volts ; Power:700 Watts
- Measures 10-1/2 by 10 by 16 inches; 1-year limited warranty. Collects pulp within the footprint of the unit to conserve counter space
- 700-watt motor operates at 14,000 RPM for maximum extraction ; Safety Locking Arm: Juicer will not operate without juicer cover in place and safely locking arm in place in the vertical operating position.Pulp Container Capacity: 1.6 qt Pulp Container
- Heavy-duty compact juice fountain with centered knife blade assembly
- Extra-large 3-inch centered feed tube. Heavy Grade Polymer Body, Stainless steel cutting disc surrounded by Italian made micro mesh filter to extract up to 30 percent more juice and 40 percent more vitamins
Breville Bje200xl Fountain 700 Watt Extractor is again a mid of quality and price. It offers limited features in this pricing. There is another variant of Breville Bje200xl Fountain 700 Watt Extractor which falls into premium category but Breville Bje200xl Fountain 700 Watt Extractoris specifically targeted for mid-segment.
Breville Bje200xl Fountain 700 Watt Extractor offers such a amazing features which makes it better than 70% of Panasonic Juicer 176 available in the market today. Breville Bje200xl Fountain 700 Watt Extractor was our personal favorite and was voted as most admired product in TOP 10 Best Panasonic Juicer 176 to Buy in 2020 – TOP Picks. We hope it makes to that list again this year.
10. Panasonic Dmc Lx2k Digital Optical Stabilized
- Intelligent ISO Control (I.I.C.) reduces image blur from subject movement and low light
- 10.2-megapixel CCD captures enough detail for photo-quality 18 x 24-inch prints
- Can record movies in a high-definition (1280 x 720) format at 15 frames per second
- Stores images on SD memory cards
- 4x image-stabilized optical zoom
- 2.8-inch LCD display
- powered by li-ion battery pack (battery and charger included)
From the Manufacturer
The new Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX2 is successor to the DMC-LX1, which has received high acclaim worldwide for its unique 16:9 wide CCD, plentiful functions, and smart design. The DMC-LX2 inherits the f2.8 28mm wide angle Leica DC lens, 4x optical zoom (equivalent to 28-112mm on a 35mm film camera), and Mega O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilizer) system in addition to an enhanced CCD capable of taking images at 10.2-megapixel resolution, as well a larger, 2.8-inch 16:9 wide LCD.
The DMC-LX2 is unique in that it incorporates three “wide” features: a 28mm wide-angle Leica DC lens, 16:9 wide CCD, and 16:9 wide LCD. Not only that, the LX2 is further distinguished from other cameras by its full manual controllability with a joystick allowing users to easily enjoy creative shooting. The DMC-LX2 also boasts a Venus Engine III high-performance image-processing LSI to dramatically reduce the noise that challenged the predecessor, realizing image recording at maximum ISO 1600 high sensitivity setting at full resolution.
To fight against the major cause of blurred images, Panasonic invented the Mega O.I.S. system, taking advantage of its superior lens technology to compensate for handshake. In addition, to also compensate for the other major cause of blurred images–movement of the subject–the LX2 is also equipped with the world’s first Intelligent ISO Control (hereafter I.I.C.) and high-sensitivity recording capabilities, up to a maximum ISO of 1600, within the advanced image processing LSI Venus Engine III. When set to the I.I.C., the Venus Engine III detects the subject’s movement and adjusts the ISO setting and shutter speed to best suit the subject movement and the light condition automatically. Panasonic’s excellent image stabilizing system allows users to take clear, crisp images in any situation, leaving everything to the camera.
The Lumix LX series are distinct from other compact cameras in the way they feature extensive manual controls including manual focus and manual exposure which can be smoothly operated with a joystick. This joystick further provides operation shortcuts to the frequently used settings including white balance, ISO, image size, compression format, light metering, and AF mode by simply pressing and holding it. It also allows exposure compensation and selection of one out of nine focusing areas.
The aspect ratio is easily selectable between 16:9 wide, 3:2, and conventional 4:3 with a switch located on top of the lens barrel to shoot in the framing aspect that best suits the subjects’ composition or image’s purpose of use.
In addition, the DMC-LX2 is capable of recording wide 16:9 high definition (1280 x 720) motion image at 15 frames per second (fps).
Other features that elevate the DMC-LX2 are the incorporation of 13MB of built-in memory and the battery life that has been extended to up to 300 pictures on one charging (CIPA standard), so you won’t miss those great spur-of-the-moment shots. A print mode has been added to the mode dial so that you can print the images quickly and bundled software allows users to edit and develop RAW files.
The unique 16:9 wide CCD and 28mm wide angle Leica DC lens provide a unique view of the world and which is refined by the Panasonic’s excellent image stabilizing systems of Mega O.I.S., the high-sensitivity recording, and the I.I.C.
The Lumix DMC-LX2 is like no other compact camera, enabling both high-end amateurs and entry-level users to explore the creativeness that surely enhances the joy of shooting.
10.2-Megapixel 16:9-Aspect CCD and f2.8 28mm Wide-Angle 4x Optical Zoom Leica DC Lens
The DMC-LX2 features a 10.2-megapixel 16:9 aspect CCD and f2.8 4x optical zoom 28mm wide angle (equivalent to 28-112mm on a 35mm film camera) Leica DC Vario-Elmarit lens. Incorporating three aspherical lenses provides high optical performance while preserving the compactness of the unit. The aspect ratio can be easily selected between 16:9 or 3:2 in addition to the conventional 4:3 with a switch on the lens barrel on a shot-by-shot-basis to best suit the composition of the image. Even after shooting, the 16:9 ratio can be converted to 3:2 or 4:3 with the camera according to your purpose of use.
The Extended Optical Zoom, made possible by using the center part of 10.2-megapixel high resolution CCD, further extends the zoom ratio to 5.5x for 5-megapixel image recording in 16:9 aspect with minimal deterioration.
Lumix’s Image Stabilizing System Evolves
Taking advantage of its superior lens technology, Panasonic invented the Mega O.I.S.(Optical Image Stabilizer) to fight against the major cause of blurred images. It compensates for handshake and is now featured on the entire Lumix range, and having been highly evaluated and appreciated by the users across the world. Every slight hand-shake movement is detected accurately with the sampling frequency at 4,000 times per second and will be compensated to render clear, sharp images. In addition, movement of the subject, the other major cause of blurred images, is suppressed by the advanced image processing LSI Venus Engine III with Intelligent ISO Control (hereafter I.I.C.) and maximum ISO of 1600. The world’s first incorporation of this I.I.C. allows the automatic adjustment of the suitable ISO setting and shutter speed that best suits the situation by analyzing the speed of subject movement. If the subject is moving, the ISO setting would automatically rise to allow high shutter speed. On the other hand, if the subject is still and no movement is detected, you can take beautiful natural images with a low ISO setting.
Accordingly the new Lumix automatically takes the best countermeasures against any causes of blurred images with Mega O.I.S. compensating for hand-shake and the I.I.C. compensating for movement of the subject. Image stabilizing system is further evolving with Lumix.
Dramatically Reduced Noise with Venus Engine III
The DMC-LX2 adopts the Venus Engine III to realize high sensitivity recording at maximum ISO 1600 at full resolution. The noise reduction system is greatly improved by removing noise at the processing stages in series. First, critical noise is roughly undraped and the chromatic noise and the luminance noise are separated to respectively go through the supplemental noise reduction process so that the remaining noise is appropriately minimized.
Despite the significantly increased performance of the camera, the Venus Engine III consumes only 80% of the power utilized by the Venus Engine II and is able to achieve a longer battery life of 300 pictures (CIPA) on a single charge. With its multi-task image processing capability, the Venus Engine III also boasts outstanding response time with a shutter release time lag of as short as 0.009 seconds. minimum and the shutter interval of 0.6 seconds. The DMC-LX2 enables easy capture of those spur-of-the-moment shots. The DMC-LX2 also allows unlimited consecutive shooting up to the capacity of the SD/SDHC memory card.
Joystick-Operated, Intuitive Full Manual Control
The easy-to-use joystick operation and good design, which were part of the highly acclaimed trademarks of the predecessor, are inherited by the DMC-LX2. The joystick was incorporated to facilitate operational ease and thereby get the best technical advantage of the multitude of functions offered by the camera. With the joystick it is possible to set focus and exposure manually, and also quickly shortcut to frequently used variables by just pressing and holding the joystick even while monitoring a subject on the LCD. The predecessor LX1 contained white balance adjustment, ISO setting, image size setting and compression format in its shortcut menu, and the light metering and AF mode settings are now added for the new LX2. It also allows the exposure compensation and selection of one out of nine focusing areas.
A switch on the side of the lens barrel lets you quickly change the focus mode between MF, AF or Macro AF. When you focus in the Manual Focus mode, not only the focus distance but also the DOF (depth of field) according to the zoom range and aperture is displayed. An MF assist function enlarges the center of the image to make focusing easier. The focusing area can be enlarged up to 4x and is movable, which also contributes to easy and comfortable manual focusing.
Crystal-Clear, Large 16:9 2.8-Inch LCD
To express the best of the extensive 16:9 wide image recording, a 2.8-inch wide and large 207 k high resolution LCD is newly equipped. The pixel mixed readout method performed at the CCD achieves high sensitivity to offer sufficient brightness for easy shooting even in low-lit situations. The Power LCD function boosts the brightness level by 40% to secure clear view even in sunny outdoors. The High Angle mode makes the display extremely easy to view from low angles, for example, when holding the camera up high to take pictures over a crowd and can be accessed easily and quickly by using the dedicated button.
High-Definition 16:9 Wide Motion Image Recording
The DMC-LX2 is capable of recording the 4:3 VGA (640 x 480) and 16:9 wide VGA (848 x 480) motion image recording at 30 fps. Shooting is one thing but viewing is another, and you will be suitably impressed by the 16:9 moving image when it is displayed on a wide screen TV. In addition, the LX2 can record motion images even in high definition (1280 x 720) format at 15 fps. The pixel mixed readout method assists the bright motion image recording even in low lit situation.
The AF mode can be selected according to the shooting situation: 9-point, 3-point high speed, 1-point high speed, 1-point normal speed and Spot. In the 1-point and 1-point high speed AF mode, the AF area is selectable from the nine focusing areas with the joystick to best fit the composition of the subjects. Also, the AF assist lamp helps quick, accurate focusing in situations where focusing is difficult due to the lack of light. The AF/AE lock button is also succeeded from the predecessor.
A Variety of Scene Modes and Other Features to Enrich Your Photography
An even larger variety of scene modes are contained–a total of 17 scene modes (not including Macro mode) to assist you in a wide range of photographic situations. The newly incorporated Beach mode is perfect for shooting in strong sunlight and the Aerial mode assists with shooting through the windows of an airplane. High Sensitivity mode is made possible by the pixel-mixed readout method by the CCD, is ideal for shooting moving subjects clearly without blurring at a maximum sensitivity setting of ISO 3200.
For additional improvement, the Print mode is also added to the mode dial of the LX2 so that you can make prints by just connecting the camera to Pictbridge-compatible printers via the included USB cable.
The DMC-LX2 includes 13MB of built-in memory to serve not just as a tool of shooting images but also as a digital album, to enjoy seeing and showing your favorite pictures.
Finally, to edit and develop RAW files, Silkypix Developer Studio 2.0SE software application is included with the DMC-LX2. With that, you can freely adjust various setting such as exposure, white balance, and so on in post-image processing of the RAW files.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Panasonic Juicer 176 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!