Nowadays, there are so many products of orbit mist cooling system nozzle in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for orbit mist cooling system nozzle in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings orbit mist cooling system nozzle which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
889 reviews analysed
1. Orbit 10109W Mist Calcium Inhibitor Filter
The calcium inhibitor filter protects your misting systems by preventing potentially clogging solid sediments from passing through the system. It filters our particles as small as 5 microns, which is smaller than a human hair. Additionally, the filter coats smaller particulates with polyphosphates that enable easier passage through nozzles without forming blockages. Annual filter replacement is recommended and will prolong the life of mist nozzles.
2. Orbit 20066 Portable 1/4-Inch Outdoor Mist Cooling System
The Orbit 30060 Arizona Outdoor Misting System Basic Cooling Set is 10-feet of preassembled, ready-to-use, flexible misting line to help cool surrounding air temperature up to 20 degrees Fahrenheit.
3. Orbit 10106 Brass and Stainless Steel Mist Nozzle, 5-Pack
The Orbit 10106 Brass and Stainless Steel Mist Nozzle is the most water conservative and efficient mist nozzle available today. It only uses one half gallon per hour per nozzle and features sturdy brass and stainless steel construction.
From the Manufacturer
The Brass and Stainless Steel Mist Nozzle is the most water conservative and efficient mist nozzle available today. It only uses one half-Gallon per hour per nozzle and features sturdy brass and stainless steel construction.
4. Orbit 30060 – Arizona 3/8" Misting System for Outdoor Cooling
- BEAT THE HEAT: The Orbit Misting System will decrease the temperature on your outdoor patio up to 20° F. You will beat the heat this summer and cool off with this awesome misting system.
- EASY ASSEMBLY: This patio misting system can be assembled and having you enjoying your backyard in just minutes. It will attach to virtually any standard garden hose. No special tools are required.
- STORAGE AND MAINTENANCE: If you live in an area that will see freezing temperatures be sure to drain your Orbit Mist Cooling System before winter sets in. It is recommended that you clean your nozzles once a year.
- KIT CONTENTS: This outdoor misting system comes with 20 feet of 3/8 inch Preassembled Flexible UV resistant Mist Tubing, (5) Brass Misting Nozzles, (10) Hanging Clamps, (1) Hose Washer and (1) Brass Automatic Drain Valve.
- Packaging and Model Number may vary.
Orbit 30060 Arizona Outdoor Misting System Basic 3/8-Inch Cooling Set
Basic 10’ Preassembled Mist Cooling System
The Basic 10 feet Preassembled Mist Cooling System is 10’ of preassembled, ready-to-use, flexible misting line to help cool surrounding air temperature up to 20 degree F. This kit easily expands up to 50 feet with addition of the 3/8 inch Basic Extension Outdoor Mist Cooling System.
Product Benefits and Warnings
Preassembled Flexible Tubing consists of 10 feet of feed line connected to 10 feet of mist line, creating 10′ of linear mist cooling (20 sq ft of mist area. ) Expandable up to 25 nozzles with appropriate pressure. That’s another 50′ of mist cooling! Great for cooling your outdoor living areas. Ready to install right out of the box! Preassembled fittings made installation a snap. Reduces temperatures up to 20 degree F. Connects to standard outdoor faucet. UV resistant tubing. For outdoor use with cold water only. Do not use product with a booster pump. Do not use in freezing temperatures.
If you’re looking for an easy way to cool your outdoor living space, Orbit’s Preassembled Mist Cooling Kit is a great solution. Ready to install right out of the box so you can begin cooling temperatures up to 20°!
This kit includes a (20 feet) of 3/8 inch Preassembled Flexible Tubing, (5) Brass Misting Nozzles, (10) Hanging Clamps, (1) Hose Washer, (1) Brass Automatic Drain Valve
Now it’s time to mount your mist kit. Begin by placing one of the hanging clamps over the mist line. Hammer the clamp into the supporting structure. Continue by placing a clamp about 3″ from each nozzle on both sides and hammering it into place. Pull the tubing slightly as you apply each clamp to avoid sagging in the mist line.
Flush and Install Nozzles
Since the fittings are preassembled, your first step will be to flush out the line. Connect the T filter it to culinary water using a standard garden hose or outdoor faucet then connect the feed line to the T Filter. This will protect your nozzles from clogging by filtering solid sediments before they pass through to the mist line. Turn on the water to flush out any dirt or debris. When the line is clear of debris, turn off the water and screw the nozzles into the fittings. In the last fitting screw in the automatic drain valve.
Storage and Maintenance
To maintain drain kit before freezing temperatures and clean your nozzles once a year with Orbit’s Mist Nozzle Cleaner. Your installation is now complete! Now it’s time to turn on the water and enjoy the cool comfort of your outdoor space. For more information or for similar products, visit us at orbitonline. com.
Pressurize and Inspect
When the nozzles and automatic drain valve are in place; turn the water on. Once the line is pressurized and misting, inspect each fitting to ensure the nozzle is installed correctly. If a nozzle is leaking, turn of water, and then hand tighten nozzle.
5. Orbit 10112H PVC Split Section with Mist Nozzle 1/2"
6. Orbit 10057W Arizona Outdoor Misting System Cobra Mistand (Colors May Vary)
The portable Orbit Cobra Mistand provides immediate relief from the heat by producing an ultra-fine mist that cools outdoor temperatures by up to 20 degrees Fahrenheit. Simply attach any standard garden hose to the hose adapter and turn on the water. The Cobra Mistand is available in green and blue.
From the Manufacturer
The portable Cobra Mistand provides immediate relief from the heat by producing an ultra-fine mist that cools outdoor temperatures up to 20 degrees Fahrenheit. Simply attach any standard garden hose to the hose adapter and turn on the water.
7. Orbit 20070 Outdoor Misting System
- POWERFUL MIST COOLING: Beat the heat with 12 feet of cool mist spray, and drop surrounding temperatures by up to 20 degrees Fahrenheit.
- EXPANDABLE: Expandable up to 125 nozzles (250 feet) with appropriate water pressure.
- DO IT YOURSELF: This kit has everything you need for installation, including hanging clamps, PVC pipe, glue, and misting nozzles.
- WATER EFFICIENT: Cool down without wasting water. The misting systems water-efficient system requires minimal water use of 1/2 gallon of water per hour per nozzle.
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS: For outdoor use with cold water only. Do not use product with a booster pump. Do not use in freezing temperatures.
Dont let the heat keep you inside all summer. Enjoy the outdoors again with the Orbit Performance 12 Foot PVC Mist Cooling System. It’s the perfect rigid cooling solution for home patios and outdoor recreational areas. It’s also a great way to cool animal shelters and dog runs, reducing surrounding temperature up to 20 degrees Fahrenheit. This kit includes everything needed to easily assemble 12 feet of mist cooling line with no special tools needed. The system can be expanded up to 250 feet with sufficient available water pressure. Includes: (9) 22 in. of 1/2-in. PVC Tubing Lengths, (7) PVC Mist Couplings, (6) Mist Nozzles, (3) PVC Elbows, (2) PVC Couplings, (1) PVC End Cap, (1) Swivel Hose Adapter, (9) Hanging Clamps, (1) Automatic Drain Valve, (1) Hose Washer, (1) PVC Cement
8. Orbit 10360 FlexCobra Flexible Three-Nozzle Mistand Mister (colors may vary)
The flexible mist stand allows customized personal mist cooling. It is free standing, portable and flexible.
9. Orbit Arizona Mist 10107L Brass Misting Nozzle Plug, 3-Pack
The brass nozzle plug is used in place of a mist nozzle on all outdoor mist cooling systems. These plugs are used to replace nozzles in the off season when the mist system is not used and the mist nozzles are being stored. Nozzle plugs prevent debris and insects from entering the mist line and clogging the system. They are also useful to plug off openings when less mist is desired.
10. Orbit Arizona Outdoor Misting System 4-Inch Nozzle Extension 5-Pack 10056H
- The 4 In. Flexible Mist Nozzle Extension can be used in place of a standard mist nozzle. The nozzle extends the mist spray another four inches in the mist line, and the wire memory allows the user to direct the mist wherever needed. This is especially useful on fixed fitting mist systems such the Orbit Performance PVC Mist Cooling System.
- FLEXIBLE: Allows for directional adjustment of the mist on a rigid mist line. Can be used to extend the misting nozzle around obstacles.
- COMPATIBLE WITH ORBIT MIST SYSTEMS: Screw into any 10/24 threaded mist nozzle opening.
- WATER EFFICIENT: Cool down without wasting water. These nozzles require minimal water use of 1/2 gallon of water per hour per nozzle.
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS: Not for use on pressure boosted systems (160 PSI or above). For outdoor use with cold water only. Do not use in freezing temperatures.
The 4 In. Flexible Mist Nozzle Extension can be used in place of a standard mist nozzle. The nozzle extends the mist spray another four inches in the mist line, and the wire memory allows the user to direct the mist wherever needed. This is especially useful on fixed fitting mist systems such the Orbit Performance PVC Mist Cooling System. The extension features a Brass and Stainless Steel Mist nozzle that only uses 1/2 gallon per hour per nozzle, making it the most water-efficient nozzle available. Includes: (5) Flexible Mist Nozzle Extensions
From the Manufacturer
Flexible Mist Nozzle Extensions
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Orbit Mist Cooling System Nozzle for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!