Best acer predator 9750 Reviews :If you are reading this, then you already know about acer predator 9750 is a great product for you, your family or any other person whom you are planning to buy. Don’t worry about price if you are looking for a acer predator 9750 for any person or your home, office or personal use then also we have covered all kind of acer predator 9750. It doesn’t matter what’s your budget we have listed all minimum to maximum price budget details.
Thanks to e-commerce explosion, we now have a Sale more often and predictable than the monsoon. If acer predator 9750 is your interest area, then you are at the right place and with the advent of new year, at right time. Investing in acer predator 9750 has become very foggy with a lot of malicious product and fakes out there.
So, if you need a handy guide to ensure that your investment is safe, look no more beyond our Ultimate Buying Guide for acer predator 9750. Here we bring out the best in the acer predator 9750 which you can safely buy in 2021.
925 reviews analysed
1. Acer Flagship Computer Hexa Core I7 8750H
- 17.3″ Full HD (1920 x 1080 ) WLED IPS display, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 with MAX-Q design 6GB GDDR5 dedicated Graphics
- Windows 10, backlit keyboard, 4-cell Li-Ion (3220 mAh) battery
- 802.11AC Wi-Fi featuring 2×2 MU-MIMO technology (Dual-Band 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C (up to 5 Gaps): 1 x USB 3.0 (with power-off charging): 2 x USB 2.0, 1 x HDMI 2.0, 1 x Headphone/Microphone combo jack, virtual reality Ready, two built-in Stereo speakers, HD Webcam
- 32GB DDR4 SDRAM, 256GB Solid State Drive, No Optical Drive
- 8th Gen Intel Hexa-Core i7-8750H @ 2.20GHz (9 MB smart Cache, Max Turbo Frequency 4.10GHz)
Value for money is the ultimate aim of every person out there. You want the best you can (Or better) for the bucks you pay. In terms of Acer Predator 9750, Acer Flagship Computer Hexa Core I7 8750H would be your best bet for getting a value for money. Launched Quite time Ago Acer Flagship Computer Hexa Core I7 8750H was the best-sold product and even today, the sales number speak.
Having such amazing features, all this is bundled up at a cost, which may seem high for few, but is actually very good if you compare its features. Our bet is Acer Flagship Computer Hexa Core I7 8750H would be the Best Acer Predator 9750 for Money.
2. Ph315 52 710B
- Backlit Keyboard | LAN: Killer Gaming Network E2500 | Wireless: Killer DoubleShot Pro Wireless-AX 1650 WiFi 6 802. 11ac | 4th Gen All-Metal AeroBlade 3D Fan
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti Graphics with 6 GB of dedicated GDDR6 VRAM
- 9th Generation Intel Core i7-9750H 6-Core Processor (Upto 4. 5 gramHz) with Windows 10 Home 64 Bit
- 15. 6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED-backlit IPS display (144Hz Refresh Rate, 3ms Overdrive Response Time, 300nit Brightness & 72% NTSC)
- 16 GB DDR4 2666MHz Memory, 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD (2 x PCIe M. 2 Slots | 1 Slot Open for Easy Upgrades) & 1 – Available Hard Drive Bay
If you are the sort of a person who doesn’t compromise on quality and is ready to shell a little extra then Ph315 52 710B is your choice. They say you either buy a quality product once or buy cheap products every day, the cost comes to same.
The new Ph315 52 710B comes with best Price. It is industry’s most trusted, most preferred and quality Acer Predator 9750 and it considered as Gold Standard by many users as well as non-users.
If you are looking for a long-time investment with a quality Acer Predator 9750 then don’t look beyond Ph315 52 710B. The product is featured, highlighted and appreciated in Reviews of Acer Predator 9750 in 2020 and this has been backed by many users.
3. Acer Predator Helios Geforce Ph317 51 787B
- 7th Generation Intel Core i7-7700HQ Processor (Up to 3.8GHz)
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 with 6 GB of dedicated GDDR5 VRAM
- Up to 7-hours of battery life
- 17.3″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen IPS display. Wireless LAN Standard : IEEE 802.11ac
- 16GB DDR4 Memory, 256GB SSD & 1TB HDD
Going ahead with our list, we have something very specific to a specific audience. Yes, Acer Predator Helios Geforce Ph317 51 787B has a very selective audience with specific taste. It satisfies customer expectations (Given that your expectations don’t cross a limit) and it adds value for money but more importantly, it adds a style to the user which can be your fashion statement.
Acer Predator Helios Geforce Ph317 51 787B is definitely the must-buy for those who need a little of both quality and price efficiency and as per our analysis, Acer Predator Helios Geforce Ph317 51 787B easily gets the award of Best Acer Predator 9750 Under 100$.
4. Acer I7 9750H Geforce Backlit Windows
- 15.6 inch Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED-backlit IPS Display, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 4GB, Intel Core i7-9750H (2.6 GHz base frequency up to 4.5 GHz, 12 MB cache, 6 cores)
- Hard Drive is upgraded to 512GB SSD provides massive storage space for huge files, so that you can store important digital data and work your way through it with ease. It gives you enormous space to save all of your files. Enhance the overall performance of the laptop for business, student, daily usage
- RAM is upgraded to 16GB memory for multitasking Adequate high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once
- Windows 10 Home brings back the Start Menu from Windows 7 and introduces new features, like the Edge Web browser that lets you markup Web pages on your screen. | 1-Year NexiPC Limited Warranty* | View description and warranty section below for more details.
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C, 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1, 1 x USB 2.0, 1 x HDMI 2.0, 1 x RJ-45, 1 x combination headphone/microphone jack
Acer I7 9750H Geforce Backlit Windows is a veteran in the market and has been here for a long time. It offers something of a unique feature which no other competitor offers.
Go for Acer I7 9750H Geforce Backlit Windows if you want to try out something of a fusion of new and classic. Fun & Interesting Fact about Acer Predator 9750 is that even though Acer I7 9750H Geforce Backlit Windows is a veteran, the users are mostly younger generation. You can say fashion makes a turn after a century or so and things repeat.
5. Acer Predator I7 9750H Keyboard Ph317 53 79Kb
- 16GB DDR4 2666MHz Memory, 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD (2 x PCIe M.2 Slots | 1 Slot Open for Easy Upgrades) & 1 – Available Hard Drive Bay
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Graphics with Max-Q Design & 8 GB of dedicated GDDR6 VRAM
- 9th Generation Intel Core i7-9750H 6-Core Processor (Up to 4.5GHz) with Windows 10 Home 64 Bit
- 17.3″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED-backlit IPS display (144Hz Refresh Rate, 3ms Overdrive Response Time, 300nit Brightness & 72% NTSC)
- 4-Zone RGB Backlit Keyboard | LAN: Killer Gaming Network E2500 | Wireless: Killer DoubleShot Pro Wireless-AC 1550 802.11ac | 4th Gen All-Metal AeroBlade 3D Fan
If you are buying a Acer Predator 9750 for the first time, then you should have Acer Predator I7 9750H Keyboard Ph317 53 79Kb. It has fewer features when you make Acer Predator 9750 comparisons of Acer Predator I7 9750H Keyboard Ph317 53 79Kb with any other Acer Predator 9750 but what it has is ease of use and best in class service. Go ahead and Grab a Acer Predator 9750, grab any Acer Predator 9750 but if you are first time user and want a good experience do not look anywhere other than Acer Predator I7 9750H Keyboard Ph317 53 79Kb
6. Acer Display Graphics Keyboard A515 43 R19l
- 802.11ac WiFi | Backlit Keyboard | Up to 7.5 Hours Battery Life
- AMD Ryzen 3 3200U Dual Core Processor (Up to 3.5GHz) | 4GB DDR4 Memory | 128GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port, 2 USB 2.0 Ports & 1 HDMI Port with HDCP support
- Windows 10 in S mode. Maximum Power Supply Wattage 65 W
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED backlit IPS Display | AMD Radeon Vega 3 Mobile Graphics
7. Acer Chromebox Cxi3 Ua91 Processor 802 11Ac
- 1 – USB 3.1 Type C Gen 1 ports (up to 5 Gbps), DisplayPort over USB-C, USB Charging, 3 – USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports (2 Front & 1 Rear), 2 – USB 2.0 ports & 1 – HDMI Port
- 4GB DDR4 2133MHz Memory and 128GB M.2 SSD
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi 5, Gigabit Ethernet LAN & Bluetooth 4.2 LE
- Chrome OS | Keyboard, Mouse and VESA Mounting Kit Included
- Intel Celeron Dual-Core Processor 3867U with Intel HD Graphics 610
Acer Chromebox CXI3-UA91 comes with these specs: Intel Celeron Processor 3867U (1.8GHz, 2MB Smart Cache), Google Chrome, 4GB 2133MHz DDR4 SO-DIMM Memory, Intel HD Graphics 610, 128GB M.2 SSD, High-Definition Audio Support, 1 – USB 3.1 Type C Gen 1 ports (up to 5 Gbps), DisplayPort over USB-C, USB Charging, 3 – USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports (2 Front & 1 Rear), 2 – USB 2.0 ports (Rear), 1 – HDMI Port, 802.11ac Wi-Fi 5, 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN (RJ-45 Port), Bluetooth 4.2 LE, 65W AC Adapter, USB Keyboard and Mouse, 1.14 lbs. 515 g (system without stand), 1 Year Parts and Labor Limited Warranty with Toll Free Tech Support (DT.Z17AA.005)
8. Acer I5 8265U Keyboard Fingerprint A515 54 51Dj
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED-backlit IPS Display | Intel UHD Graphics 620
- 802.11ac WiFi | Backlit Keyboard | Fingerprint Reader | Up to 9.5 Hours Battery Life
- 8th Generation Intel Core i5-8265U Processor (Up to 3.9GHz) | 8GB DDR4 Memory | 256GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- 1 – USB 3.1 Type C Gen 1 port, 2 – USB 3.1 Gen 1 Ports (one with Power-off Charging), 1 – USB 2.0 Port & 1 – HDMI Port with HDCP Support
Acer I5 8265U Keyboard Fingerprint A515 54 51Dj is present in top 10 since a long time. In terms of customer satisfaction and ease of use, Acer I5 8265U Keyboard Fingerprint A515 54 51Dj wins the users. Most of them who buy Acer I5 8265U Keyboard Fingerprint A515 54 51Dj once wont by anything else although it offers very limited features and specifications.
The only reason for brand loyalty is ease of use. This product had a special mention in Reviews of Acer Predator 9750 in 2020 for not expanding user base but definitely not loosing any. The shift of people from Acer Predator 9750 to any other Acer Predator 9750 is least.
9. Acer NH.Q2QAA.012 Nitro 5, 7th Gen Intel Core i5-7300HQ, GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, 16GB DDR4, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD, Win 10 Home, Shale Black, AN515-51-53W5
Acer NH.Q2QAA.012 Nitro 5, 7th Gen Intel Core i5-7300HQ, GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, 16GB DDR4, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD, Win 10 Home, Shale Black, AN515-51-53W5 is again a mid of quality and price. It offers limited features in this pricing. There is another variant of Acer NH.Q2QAA.012 Nitro 5, 7th Gen Intel Core i5-7300HQ, GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, 16GB DDR4, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD, Win 10 Home, Shale Black, AN515-51-53W5 which falls into premium category but Acer NH.Q2QAA.012 Nitro 5, 7th Gen Intel Core i5-7300HQ, GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, 16GB DDR4, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD, Win 10 Home, Shale Black, AN515-51-53W5is specifically targeted for mid-segment.
Acer NH.Q2QAA.012 Nitro 5, 7th Gen Intel Core i5-7300HQ, GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, 16GB DDR4, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD, Win 10 Home, Shale Black, AN515-51-53W5 offers such a amazing features which makes it better than 70% of Acer Predator 9750 available in the market today. Acer NH.Q2QAA.012 Nitro 5, 7th Gen Intel Core i5-7300HQ, GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, 16GB DDR4, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD, Win 10 Home, Shale Black, AN515-51-53W5 was our personal favorite and was voted as most admired product in TOP 10 Best Acer Predator 9750 to Buy in 2020 – TOP Picks. We hope it makes to that list again this year.
- I thought the product had been registered already as i went to acer to register it & it told me it was already registered.
- Performance is great with pretty much everything i throw at it – starting from heavy matlab simulations, big solidworks models … Read More
- 5 gb left for the month), but in about 15 minutes the computer was fully updated with the latest windows, and i’d downloaded ms… Read More
- I brought it in to work to use the fast internet available, but the wifi was down, so i used the data on my phone to set up the computer.
- All the others as is came with 8gb ram & this was the real deal breaker 4 me the omen came with a hdd no ssd & the lenovo i bel… Read More
- Let me begin by saying that I’ve been using this for a couple of months now and I absolutely love it!Pros:- Very fast processin… Read More
- Had one issue on second use. Had to send off to Acer. They repaired and sent back within a week. Also, they started warranty on… Read More
- A few months and it’s still working great
10. Acer Display I7 9750H Keyboard An715 51 752B
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED-backlit IPS display (300nit Brightness & 72% NTSC )
- 9th Generation Intel Core i7-9750H 6-Core Processor (Up to 4.5GHz) with Windows 10 Home 64 Bit
- Backlit Keyboard | LAN: 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN (RJ-45 port) | Wireless: Intel Wireless-AC 9560 802.11ac Gigabit WiFi
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Graphics with 4 GB of dedicated GDDR5 VRAM
- 16GB DDR4 Memory, 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD (2 x PCIe M.2 Slots | 1 Slot Open for Easy Upgrades) & 1 – Available Hard Drive Bay
Last but not the least, if you haven’t liked any of the Acer Predator 9750 yet, then Acer Display I7 9750H Keyboard An715 51 752B is your choice. It is another one which is Best Acer Predator 9750 Under 100$ and Acer Predator 9750 comparison have showed it has ranked best in past based solely on its features. Acer Display I7 9750H Keyboard An715 51 752B offers best features and although it does not have, Acer Display I7 9750H Keyboard An715 51 752B’s feature is unbeatable. We would recommend you to go ahead with this if you want an all rounder Best Acer Predator 9750 Under 100$
Why should you buy a laptop?
Whether you are a student, a working professional, or a homemaker, we have come to a point when just about everyone needs a laptop. While some people use laptops purely for work, some use them to be in touch with their near and dear ones. Students need laptops to access the world of information available on-line. There are a variety of laptops out there, and it might be an overwhelming decision to make when it comes to choosing the best laptop that suits your requirements.
What should you consider when buying laptops?
Not all types of laptops are suitable for everyone. You select a laptop based on your particular needs and requirements. After going through thousands of laptop reviews, we have listed down some quick tips to help you with your choice.
Pick your platform: In most cases, you will have to pick between Mac, Windows, Linux, or Chrome OS. Each of these operating systems is unique in their own way and offer some very specific features that make people love the OS that they find to be convenient to use.
Decide if you are looking for a flexible model: With the growing popularity of tablets, people today prefer these hand-held devices for the convenience they offer. Many laptop manufacturers, therefore, provide a flexible laptop model that can be switched from the traditional form to a tablet mode with a detachable screen.
Choose the right size: This is a feature that primarily depends on your needs and how portable you want your laptop to be. 13-to-14-inch laptops are the most popular, as they have screens that are adequately sized, and are convenient to carry around as well.
Check the keyboard: No matter how good the laptop is, if it does not have a well-placed keyboard and touchpad, it will be uncomfortable to use. You should be sure to check the ergonomics of your keyboard.
Pick your specifications appropriately: Check aspects such as the RAM, hard drive space, processor speed, etc., and match these specifications with your requirements.